Wednesday, February 01, 2006

An Evaluation

I have decided that I don’t want to do any more “confessional” blog posts. It isn’t really “me” to advertise all my little problems to the world. These things should go no further than my diary (I don't keep a diary, but if I did, that's where they should stay). I think that, being relatively new to this whole “weblog” thing, I took my cues from other people with whom I otherwise have very little in common. In fact, in my debut post I wrote:

“I can’t really be too personal since that would only alienate readers... I don’t actually know yet what I will write about, but will try particularly hard not to turn this into a forum for my venting. It’s really not fun to listen to someone vent.”

There we have it. I am guilty of violating blog standards that I set up myself. So I will try to do something different - I’m just not sure what.

In the meantime, here’s a picture of Sam (because puppys always make people happy!).



Oh! And I found this other photo my dad took that you might enjoy! It's called "My Little Flowers."

2 Comments:

Blogger The Hippie Triathlete said...

well Marla, here's something for you to do...cause you've been tagged! see my blog for details...

2/04/2006 9:20 p.m.  
Blogger Estelle said...

Amen.

(ps. Sorry i don't have a hot photo of myself)

2/12/2006 3:08 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home