the long stretch
I've had a series of "stupid" moments this week - you know, the kind that make you look like you have the intellect of Homer Simpson? Yeah.
On the bright side, I found out that I will be doing an internship at the Archives of Ontario (in Toronto) this summer, which will be really good, I think (hope!). So there's that.
Other things to look forward to:
1. a new Innocence Mission album this month
2. finishing knitting knee socks for my sister (soon, Adrienne, soon!)
3. bridal showers for Niki (I've been concocting some new designs for toilet paper wedding dresses!)
4. paska at Easter (toasted with butter is best!)
5. daffodils and tulips (I am currently enjoying crocuses and snow drops)