Monday, November 06, 2006

Even more pictures...

It seems like all I ever post now is pictures. It is a bit lazy, I know, but I'm a busy student now. These are all from Niki and Jason's engagement party a few weeks ago.


Niki and Melissa











Candid Niki















Sarah and Niki signing
















Sarah - she's so cute!















The happy couple













Melissa, Niki, et moi.















I hope nobody minds that I'm posting pictures of them without their permission! I guess I'll find out..

2 Comments:

Blogger Marla said...

aw man! this is all messed up! i thought i was an html wiz.

i am so gonna flunk my information technology class!

11/06/2006 6:57 p.m.  
Blogger The Hippie Triathlete said...

Happy Belated Birthday Marla! Sorry I didn't email on the day. Give your family my best Christmas wishes, too.

Jen

12/16/2006 7:07 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home